Thursday, April 6, 2017

Going Global: EV-Box’s Elvi (#CleanTechnica Original)

When I headed over to Amsterdam a few weeks ago to give a presentation at rEVolution 2017, I expected EV-Box would have some cool news to share, but I didn’t expect as much as I got on the product side or the business/ownership side. I’ll touch on the latter briefly here, but I covered it in a couple of previous articles and will dig into it more in another CleanTechnica exclusive soon, but I think there’s a big story when it comes to Elvi that perhaps doesn’t seem so notable on the surface and needs extra effort to highlight

Going Global: EV-Box’s Elvi (#CleanTechnica Original) was originally published on CleanTechnica.

To read more from CleanTechnica, join over 50,000 other subscribers: Google+ | Email | Facebook | RSS | Twitter.


Going Global: EV-Box’s Elvi (#CleanTechnica Original) syndicated from Clean Technica


No comments:

Post a Comment