Thursday, July 6, 2017

Driving A Tesla Model S To The Polish Boonies

As you’ve probably read, a handful of guys and I recently got a Tesla Model S 85D for an intercity European Tesla Shuttle service we’re launching based out of Wroclaw, Poland. This last weekend, I rented the Tesla myself (but with no personal driver, unfortunately) to pick my family up from my in-laws’ “summer house” (lake house in the middle of nowhere). This place is really off the beaten track, in what I think we’d call “the boonies” in the United States

Driving A Tesla Model S To The Polish Boonies was originally published on CleanTechnica.

To read more from CleanTechnica, join over 50,000 other subscribers: Google+ | Email | Facebook | RSS | Twitter.


Driving A Tesla Model S To The Polish Boonies syndicated from Clean Technica


No comments:

Post a Comment