Saturday, July 22, 2017

Tesla Superchargers vs … Ugh

First of all, let me say that if anyone else creates a superfast charging network anything close to Tesla’s, I’ll be one of the first people to cheer it on and I may cheer it more loudly and broadly than anyone else. My goal is to stimulate the transition to zero-emissions transport as quickly as possibly, not to loyally attach my dreams to one company over every other one because I like the logo. Companies that do good stuff deserve to get praised and rewarded

Tesla Superchargers vs … Ugh was originally published on CleanTechnica.

To read more from CleanTechnica, join over 50,000 other subscribers: Google+ | Email | Facebook | RSS | Twitter.


Tesla Superchargers vs … Ugh syndicated from Clean Technica


No comments:

Post a Comment