Sunday, March 12, 2017

Saul Griffith: “I’m not sure I wanted to be an inventor as much as I couldn’t do anything else.”

This week Anne-Sophie Garrigou interviewed Saul Griffith, an Australian-American inventor whose innovations span industrial design, technology, and science education. Saul shared his thoughts with The Beam about future innovations and his interactive map that shows the flow of energy through the entire American economy and society

Saul Griffith: “I’m not sure I wanted to be an inventor as much as I couldn’t do anything else.” was originally published on CleanTechnica.

To read more from CleanTechnica, join over 50,000 other subscribers: Google+ | Email | Facebook | RSS | Twitter.


Saul Griffith: “I’m not sure I wanted to be an inventor as much as I couldn’t do anything else.” syndicated from Clean Technica


No comments:

Post a Comment