Thursday, January 26, 2017

Finding The Elusive Prius Prime (+ Toyota Prius Prime Review)

Going into 2017, I wanted to test drive some of the new plug-in hybrids hitting the market. Unfortunately, I found the newest plug-in hybrid EVs (with the exception of the 2017 Chevy Volt) difficult if not impossible to find in my area (in a populous part of Florida, which is ranked 5th for EV sales in the US).

After a disappointing call to the Toyota dealership closest to me (no luck), I called around to find that I would have to drive quite a distance to have a first-hand look at a Prius Prime

Finding The Elusive Prius Prime (+ Toyota Prius Prime Review) was originally published on CleanTechnica.

To read more from CleanTechnica, join over 50,000 other subscribers: Google+ | Email | Facebook | RSS | Twitter.


Finding The Elusive Prius Prime (+ Toyota Prius Prime Review) syndicated from Clean Technica


No comments:

Post a Comment